- E and I celebrated 18 years of wedded bliss. :) Which means we've been lovin' each other for 20 + years. That's a long, long time. And we still like each other, too. Which is huge, I think. Thank you, Jesus. We celebrated at one of our favorite Indian joints that has a yummy gluten free menu.
(pictures are taken from E's iphone and the lighting is kinda dim)
The Chai Tea there is so good...with free refills. They may rethink that now that I'm a regular. :)
We don't have any pictures of US but we sure covered the food.
- The kids are almost done with school! A few are still finishing up Math and we may finish some history read alouds this summer. But we are calling it a year soon.
- I can see the end of my Perspectives paperwork! I've been plugging away at it and the end is near. I am so ready to get it all done and mailed off. And I'm praying everyone gets their college credit correctly. :)
- As soon as the Perspectives paperwork is done we can finish some house projects. We've been putting them off for months because we couldn't catch our breath. But now things are slowing down and we are determined to get this house for sale soon.
- Alex's new camera came this week! She's been saving for well over a year. She is SO exciting. And the good news is that my blog pictures may improve. :)
- Jake and Beth just finished a word war (where they write in their novels as much as possible in an allotted period of time). They were writing against a friend online and each other. Beth won. I think because she smokes it up on the keyboard. That girl types like 82 words a minute last we checked her typing tutor. Jake not so much. :) But he wasn't too far behind her.
- Tonight we are having our first Strawberry Pie of the season with a gluten free pie crust. The crust was a little tricky but I think it will taste good!